VY listed on injury report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Great. When are people going to blow and start b*tching about this one?

He's 100%. I'm 100% about that.

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

$article.title:textOnly:urlEncoded

SUMMARY: Vince Young has been added to the Titans injury report due to "hamstring tightness". "He is not hurt. There are no issues," Coach Jeff Fisher said. "He has a tight hamstring so just to protect us we're going to list him on the Injury Report." He is listed as probable and is expected to start. Rookie DT Jason Jones participated in practice after injuring his left elbow on Wednesday. "He practiced today and worked with the brace and did fine," Fisher said of Jones. "He practiced, and we wouldn’t have let him practice if we didn’t think he could. We don’t anticipate him having any problems." Quinton Ganther injured a hamstring in Friday's practice and is listed a questionable.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

something for the oddsmakers???

4. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Oh geez...I thought this was behind him. I wonder if it's the same hamstring* that bothered him last year?

*Thanks to Ubiq for the correction. It was VY's quad that bothered him last year, not hamstring.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

His quad bothered him last year.

6. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

That's right. My bad. At least it's not the same injury then...I thought that nagging quad injury would never go away.

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

The oddsmakers made Jags -3 over a month ago, and it will not move from that number - even if Vince is scratched (which we know he won't be).

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

At first I feared that it was his hand injury from the GB game and that it was under played by Fisher. Glad it seems to be nothing.

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Vince Young - Probable Right Shoulder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar