Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

VY lol

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Dec 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    Yea I knew countless guys like that and you really didn't even have to try.

I have a buddy who was about 6'4'' 230ish. Got hammered one night and woke up the next morning on some random womans couch with her screaming all sorts of stuff at him.
  2. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    I am a little surprised that Adam "Pac Man" Jones is more relevant at this point than VY and still has a job longer than VY does. Ha both were fails.

Why couldnt VY be our RGIII ?!?!? :crazy: Just imagine ...... oooooh what could have been.
  3. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,813
    Don't we all strive to stay relevant-or at least relevant in our own little worlds? I think so.
  4. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    VY could have a job next year. He'll at least get a camp invite.
  5. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I actually don't disagree with VY here. He probably is better than anyone they currently have. That whole " tell coach " thing goes straight back to his childish brain though.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,815
    Its not that that makes me feel bad for him, its because of the blown opportunity.

Everyone wants to feel important, agree with you there.
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Guys, VY was trolling, this was an subliminal shot at Fisher for when we lost 59-0, VY is more clever than we think. :D
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    VY is at least better than the crap Arizona has at QB, plus our team is a borefest this year, so I hope Arizona does sign him, 'cuz the "All things VY" thread will at least be some entertainment.
  9. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,815
    Take it back... take it back now......

:hitthefan:
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  10. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,692
    i bet az would be in wildcard contention with vy