Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

VY: Mentor Extraordinaire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    Please tell me who Vince was suppose to throw to?
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,675
    i woulda liked to seee vince reneg his contract then bud bring in a outside the organization coach and give him the power to cut vince when he wanted or keep him as starter back up whatever..bet vince woulda worked hard just to prove fisher wrong...he was good and exciting to watch...anyone that says otherwise just look at the 99 yard drive against the cards...or the long run in ot vs texans...
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,486
    god dammit, I knew I should have turned this thread into one about pigeons.

**** Vince Young, the only dream team he has ever been involved in are the ones he makes up on his couch. Comparing emotion to a guy that cries like a little girl. Way to look at things black and white guy. Couldn't beat out Fitzpatrick in Buffalo is about all you need to say about him......a never was, not even a has been.
    Ryno high fives this.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Well on the Eagles he had Jackson, Macklin, McCoy, yet they cut him too. Maybe you're right though, and every team in the NFL is out to get VY and Tupac is living on an island somewhere.
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    They're just haters. A lot of them personally didn't like Vince so they couldn't accurately assess his effectiveness on the field.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,457
    Vince's effectiveness is so awesome that NO TEAM IN THE NFL WILL SIGN HIM.

But damn if doesn't have a cult following for whatever reason. Just don't drink the koolaid at your next VY fan club meeting.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,564
    Maybe in 2013 people will stop arguing about Vince Young...?
  7. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    only people that still adore VY is his buddies CJthebeast and Mr Biggums..aka the jocksniffers gang :bump:
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,478
    a PROfessional will do their job even if the QB is KfC
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,478
    I accuratly access that stooler home game where 'the Diva' decided too be a babysitter instead of pratice. Played like doodoo and Tennessee lost too a Batch led stooler team.

I could go on ...

and Im betting 'the Diva' is probably a likeable guy, just emotionally fragile and not willing too do the work required too be an NFL QB
    CJtheBeast, Ewker and GeronimoJackson high five this.