VY: Mentor Extraordinaire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Highly doubtful. You'd think there would be little argument about a guy drafted 6 years ago that's no longer in the league and couldnt keep a job in buffalo or get phone calls from teams like AZ and KC.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

CJthebeast needs to understand the "haters" have nothing against VY personally. Hell, like GoT just said, he probably is a likeable and nice guy off the field, good father and all that good stuff.

But he stunk for the most part here and I would trust at least 25 other QB's before I trust VY to be my starting QB.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What would you say if I asked you to list those 25 better QB's.....?

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It would be quicker for you to just name the QB's that aren't better than him.

5. amy

amy Starter

Wow, the kid has played what, 7 whole games and you're already off the bandwagon and predicting he will never amount to anything. I say good riddance to you; go root for the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. amy

amy Starter

How can you use stats to compare Vince to Jake? two different head coaches, different coordinators, different assistant coaches, different teams, different levels of talent; it's pointless to even go there.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You know each of them was for the backup role right? And they still didnt want him.

That says a lot when a CRAPPY team says no to a player. I dont know how on earth you saw this as a defense, you only prove my point even further. So thanks.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Going on suicide watch is not emotion

Throwing fits is not emotion

Throwing your equipment into the stand is not emotions..

Its called throwing a fit

I feel Vy was shafted his final season with us because Fisher was stubborn. However through life, we do this thing called "growing up." Something VY did not do until it was too late.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'd rather have Vince than Locker....Say what you want about Vince Young's immaturity, he was accurate, and a leader. 2 things Locker severely lacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar