VY: Mentor Extraordinaire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

vince could have had a solid stint here if fish didnt low ball him

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think its that at all, I just think he like 'flashy' players regardless if they help the team or not.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Like I said before. He didn't post amazing numbers, but he was valuable for a few different reasons:

-money in clutch time
    -consistently moved chains/won TOP battle
    -good on third down

Now I realize there's 30 other QB's that are better than VY in the league right now. Maybe more. But Jake Locker isn't one of them.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Jake can still become an elite quarterback. He hasn't played terrible this season he just had some lumps early on and then got injured. He's still improving his game and has a lot of room to grow.

Vince was never the reason the offense didn't move while he was here in TN. He had a rough sophomore season but every season after he improved and showed that he could win games.

Some fans on here make me not even want to discuss Titans football. There's a lot of cool posters, and cool Titans fans in general, but some fans are more like kids.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Vince Young is sooooo awesome and coooooolz. He is a future HoFer and will be the next black quarterback to win a superbowl and him and Leinart are going to have a huge rivalry like Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. Vince is better than Aaron Rodgers and I'd take him #1 overall if there was a fantasy draft and I was building a team for the future. He is soooo good I hear the Pats may dump Brady and sign VY for this years playoffs!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Alex is like 73 years old, can't believe you'd call him a kid CJthebeast

7. JCBRAVE

MAYBE

we'll never really know

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you comparing JL too 2009/10 VY or 2012 VY?

JL is much better than 2012 VY

Ill grant you that JL after 8ish starts over 2 years is probably not the same as 'the Diva' at his peak. JL has not peaked though. IMO JL is close too peak VY and will definatly be better in 2013 - but we will all see I guess

9. JCBRAVE

10. JCBRAVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar