VY not known for his hard work?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McNair was always having to play through a lot of pain though. Event he people on ESPN would say stuff about how tough he was. Now I dont understand how they can say that Young isnt a hard worker because like someone else said, all that we have heard all summer is talking about how hard he was working.

2. Nine

Nine Starter

It's amazing how far some people will go to avoid putting in a little hard work.

For example, Vince tried to cover up his slothful ways by winning OROY, winning 8 of his last 11 games, and breaking a number of rookie QB records.

Slacker.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Vince wants to win and he will do anything to accomplish that. That's all we need to know.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dude, I'm agreeing with you again. (Scary-huh?)

Vince is going to have to work on his mechanics next off-season. He has got to get his release up. His passes to square routes get tipped to often and he lobs to seam routes (nose up). It REALLY bothers me. His footwork is a C also.

I do think he will work hard to fix it- but this WAS a knock the critics had on him pre-draft.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pretty hard article to stomach. I hope he's wrong about Vince. A lot of the other criticism is pretty spot on. At least he ends with some positive credit.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

from all the camp reports and me reading that little blurb from the article, it seems you have it backwards. he is more like mcnair, who could hit a dime from 50 yards away, but would miss the ocean from five feet.

7. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Ive actually seen vince young make some very good passes. I seen him pass to lima sweed in texas, and sweed had a little corner of the endzone and vince passed it perfectly in that spot. And last year he hit brandon jones with a pass in the back of the endzone. Vince does need to work on his accuracy and decision making though. And with people like rex grossman, you know you dont gotta be the greatest passer to be success Lol.

8. It seems to me that he is more accurate when the game is on the line. Those passes that you are talking about are against Ohio State, and the Giants correct?

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Vince will improve and show the haters up. He's never going to be a Peyton Manning but he will be solid enough this year and wil improve each year in that department with the tutledge of Chow and his own hard work.

Let the Haters hate while VY keeps winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar