VY not only wants to play for Houston, but thinks he will start next season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He can totally start for a team...

... in the CFL.

Come to think of it, I'm not even sure about that.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Eh, he may be an upgrade to Sir Chokes-A-Lot and Chokey Jr., but he'd probably hurt himself walking on the field.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

this thread made my morning

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

To beat VY all ya need to do is flush him out of the pocket 2 or 3 times and he's bound to pull something. :gag:

:suspect:I also have a VY jersey..but its the sew on letters and stuff so maybe I'll try to make it a locker jersey haha!

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

VY is playing tomorrow and will win his 10th super bowl ring. Gosh darn gigigily farksnuckers didddly dang! Why did we never keep the greatest QB in history!:ha:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cheap shots for high fives from the circle of friends...

cute.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

So is VY hoping a good showing on Dancing with the Stars will lead to a bench warming job in Houston?:sad2:

Its time for the VY soap opera to quietly disappear.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

How weird would it be if Houston signed VY and we signed Mario Williams? It would be like we just traded 1st round picks from a few years ago.

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

VY is not smart enough to play little league football. He was nor will ever be an NFL QB! That said I hope Houston does take him. That gives us a better chance to beat them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar