VY Shot in the Leg!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

In fear his finger may heal before Sunday, VY has Shot himself in the leg in a New York Night Club.

lmao j/k but serious whats up with VY and his crying? Steve McNair could play with any injury sometimes 3 injuries at once. VY misses practice over a little finger infection. Sometimes i wonder if VY could be tough enough to lead our team every season. I hope he doesnt start to be injury prone.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

stop creating pointless joke threads. they're annoying.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Playing in practice does not equal playing in a game. Mac missed tons of practices, but the games count. VY will be ready for the game, and that's what matters.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And he is back up, chances are he won't be needed.

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Picking up where he left off from last year's playoff game, he managed to peel off 2 INT's in roughly 3 quarters of play. And, he's hurt his knee. And we're 11-1 and looking to secure homefield throughout the playoffs without him. And, now not even playing, he's hurt his finger?

I believe the Titans need to take a VERY serious look at this guy's NFL future. The QB spot is one that can hold a team back for MANY years (Detroit, San Fran, KC, Oakland, etc). What do these teams have in common? They have been rotating QB's in the backfield for the past 3-4 years. If we're not 100% confident in VY, and he ends up being a bust, WE WILL BE IN THIS CATEGORY.

He has shown flashes of being successful ONLY when he uses his legs. By the 3 rushes for 2 yards in that first game, I'm assuming he's trying to live up to his "I'm a QUAR-TER-BACK' statement by being a pure passer which we all know couldn't be further from the truth.

There are 4 quarterbacks right now in just the Big 12 that are better passers than this guy - BY FAR. And, one on TV right now for Ball St.

For the sake of the team, I hope he pans out...I just do not see it happening, and hope we draft someone this year to come in here and learn from KFC. God forbid a young QB getting drafted and having to learn from VY.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

a bit over the top, don't you think? he has an infected cuticle.

how it's caused:
    "The cutting or tearing of a hangnail or cuticle, or a splinter or thorn pr!ck, can cause a break in the skin near the nail. Bacteria or a fungus can then get into the skin and infect it.

Common skin bacteria such as staphylococcus and streptococcus are the usual causes of acute paronychia, which is a sudden painful infection. Paronychia that develops slowly (chronic paronychia) is usually caused by a fungus, such as Candida, rather than bacteria."

don't make it sound like he broke his hand grabbing a gatorade bottle....

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Ahh. That's why they have the negative rep function....

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

i ain't got the heart for that. i think that's what the smack forum is for.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

The injuries are probably the most irrelevant part of this entire thread regarding his future. An 'infection' during the 2007 season may have been what the Titans needed to get over the hump and compete with the AFC's best. Him on the bench has worked pretty well so far this year :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar