VY sighting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

"Despite the terms on which Young made his departure, there was nothing but positive reactions from his teammates when Young made his surprise appearance."

http://titansradio.com/article.asp?id=2059657&spid=27572

“A lot of guys were happy to see him,” Titans fullback Ahmard Hall said. “Everybody loves him. He’s still a part of this team. He’s one of our leaders. We support him. Everyone sees that

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Just goes to show that you can't believe a word that comes out of Fishbag's mouth.

I think we already knew who sides with who though.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As if anything different would be said...

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Of course they're happy to see him, he's not a Fisher tool.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Good grief. I could care less if Baby Vince made an appearance. I could care less if the players are happy or not happy to see him. I'm so tired about hearing about VY. I just wish we didn't have an owner who had a man crush on him. I wouldn't mind seeing Fisher depart either. But we've all been down this road a million times.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I'll be looking to Bud's skybox to see if he has his shirt on. :hithere:

7. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I knew someone would take that view that is why I quoted the reporters observation of the event. I'll take the view of someone that was there on this. Also, Hutton on 104.5 says that VY showed up incognito (in a hoodie) when recognized the locker room "erupted" with cheers and hugs and such. Jovan Haye was heard to laughingly ask, "How did you get in here?"

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'm happy to hear that you do care about Baby Vince, and how the players are happy to see them. I am sure glad that it isn't the case that you couldn't care less about it.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

and if something else were said you would exploit it..

keep believing and ignoring only the things that make you happy...

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Please - pals being pals is evidence of one thing and one thing only - that they are pals. Trying to spin this into something else is the domain of deluded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar