VY to Tejans....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fair enough, that probably was a bit over the top, saying he's the best back-up in the history of back-ups, but he is maybe the best back-up a team could have going into 2012.

Who's better?

I mean yes there's guys like Jake Locker who I personally think is going to be great, but at this point that's only my opinion. I can't back that up with Jake's 500somthing yards and 4TD's can I? Vince has been to the Pro Bowl, thrown for thousands of yards, and won a lot of games.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah I pretty sure Reid just didn't want VY anymore, but knew how sensitive VY is and didn't want to be responsible for VY's suicide attempt (which would surely fail like his NFL career)

3. Thaddeus43

Matt Hasselbeck will be the best backup in the history of backups

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lets hope we never have to find out.

I think Kurt Warner holds that title now that I think of it. Or maybe Steve Young.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Please update this.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not sure if this was sarcasm or not. But...

They talked a lot about Rodgers-Cromartie's charity basketball event. Vince still declined to accept any responsibility for anything that happened here in TN. Said there are misconceptions about who he really is. And he is a very hard worker who just wants to win, not only for himself but for his teammates.

Said he's glad Fisher is back in coaching again "where he belongs" and he wishes Fishface the best and is sure Fishface feels the same way about him. Said there was never any real animosity between them, just a lot of miscommunication :rolleyes: . Said that final confrontation during the Skins game was overblown. It happens all the time in the NFL. He cited Tom Brady's shouting match with his OC last year as an example.

Loves Nashville. Has nothing but fond memories of the city and the fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No sarcasm I really did want to hear what he said. Sounds like he's still an idiot that can't even admit his mistakes. I wonder if he'll enjoy watching the NFL from his couch like the rest of us.

He may have fond memories of Nashville, but all the fond memories I had of Vince are tainted because the crap memories outweigh the good.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'll take Steve Young backing up Joe Montana.

Tommy Maddox was a pretty good backup.

9. gran54

gran54 Starter

He'd be the 3rd best QB on the roster. Lol no need for Houston to waste their time .... much less any other team in the league.

10. Thaddeus43

Did VY really refer to him as "FishFace" ? Hahah ... just kidding, but it would be funny if he did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar