VY took out $300k loan to throw himself a Bday party

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SawdustMan, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

VY #1 high school custodian.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's already in financial trouble and wants to take out a loan for 300k for a birthday party? Yet some still want him as our franchise QB...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

dis old

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Hmmmm if he threw a 300,000 dollar party do you not think that there would be tons of witnesses!?!?! Sounds a little fishy to me! And no I dont mean Jeff Fisher.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I mean he won more games for us then the last hasselback, collins, and Locker combined!

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

VY started 49 games for us. Hasselbeck has started 22 games, Locker has started 10 games, and I don't know how many KFC started, but he shouldn't even count in this discussion.

KFC probably started 35 games or so.

7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I honestly don't feel sorry for him. He's a grown arse man and deserves what he gets for being irresponsible. He had it coming from what he spends on a monthly basis, it was just a matter of time until it caught up with him.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

i care as much as he cares that he made the Titans a laughing stock over stupid coach vs player drama. To put it another way, I don't care at all.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

which bank gives out 300,000 for birthday parties????

not buying it.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Anyone surprised that Titanswillwin and TheSureThing don't buy it?

This financial adviser said this under oath. And it'd be a pretty easy thing to prove/disprove using both the loan documents as well as sales receipts/bank statements during that time. Can't see this guy risking perjury just to make VY look like the idiot we already know he is.

More importantly, what in VY's history would lead you to believe he wouldn't do such a thing? 104.5 had an interesting segment a few months back where people were calling in sharing stories of VY's spending habits. Stuff like $5,000 tabs at Applebees. $10,000 at Dave & Busters. Just stupid, stupid stuff. The people calling in were bartenders, servers, etc. But I suppose it could've been a massive, well-planned conspiracy to make VY look bad. :rolleyes:

Don't forget, I was a VY fan for the longest. But it's one thing to defend his on-field production. It's another thing entirely to defend him against being an idiot. We all know that's a well-established fact.

• High Five High Five x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar