wade is good...but pac is something else.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i mean bobby wade is indeed doing a nice job returning kicks...but sorry pac is the best returner we got for the following reasons.....

1 - he is strait up faster then wade
    2 - he is smaller then wade...harder to hit and bring down....
    3 - he has a strong frame
    4 - he's got more moves
    5 - seems to have better vision...its much harder to reutnr punts for TDs then kicks and wade has had more oppurtunities just look at how many teams score on us and still no kickoff retrn for a TD has happned all yr and pac last yr did have a couple...and he's also got a couple of punt returns for TDs...yeah i mean c'mon fish

i mean he should def be both return men (PR/KR). also its funny b/c i mean after a kickoff return the offense takes the field just like after a punt...and u'd think like o.k. he will have AT LEAST like 3 min (tahts w/ assumin we get 0 first downs) of rest after the return which is more then enough time to catch his breath and take the field for D.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he pulled double duty on that at one point but really, think about it. How many plays is pacman on the field going toe to toe with a wr? He's always covering their best receiver. I agree that Pac can return ko, and be effective, even better than Wade or Roby. It's just that it's more work than he should be asked to do. The Titans should create some special team opportunities for some other guys.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pac was on the field for like 95 plays against the eagles, thats without returning kicksoffs

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'd say that's alot.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Apart from giving him enough chance to catch his breath, it would be too much to ask of him to be our PR, KR, and our leading CB.
    The possibility of him being injured is huge..

He's one of our top stars and we can't afford that happening in future seasons when we're winning and need him the most.

I bet JF will make Wade or someone else share PRs with him next season. I doubt he'll see any KR action.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Pac has to work at not coughing up the ball so much on punt returns.

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Pac asks Fish every time the opponent scores if he can go and return the kickoff. I agree with the first poster. Pac gives us our best opportunity to return kicks period. When asked this question, Fish always defense Wade saying he's dynamic or something lame like that.

The point is Pac is far better than Wade. In tight situations, Fish ought to let Pac return a kickoff.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That's why Derrick Mason returned kicks here up until he left.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't think Mason returned kicks much at all after his "breakout" season. He was then "too valueable" the take the chance on. I remember him doing some but not the way he did before he set the record for all purpose yardage.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

thankyou. that was my point. i was waiting for that.

so Mason was a better returner but was not used.

very similar situation here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar