Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $730
    I do agree with that......

However the end result was getting rid of both so I am not too upset.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,745
    This is true
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    Then why were there 9 CJ topics after weeks one and two when we lost by 30? Would have lost even if he got a buck twenty. We had much bigger issues than him yet 60% of the topics were about him. Most people look at his stats more than anything even if he ran well put didn't put up 4+ YPC. (Which he didn't 1 or 2, but I thought he did for the most part week 3).
    ColtKiller and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $730
    Because losing by 30, and never having a running game might just go hand in hand?

I mean, how long has our D been on the field in those games? And what is the number one benefit from a solid running game?
    GoT high fives this.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    Has our defense ever shown the ability to stop anyone this year in 4 games except when Gray decided to switch it up for 1/2 a game vs the Lions? We play the worst scheme ever and will probably give up an average of 25 a game this year and we can't even score 20 without our special teams or defense making a nice play.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $730
    They haven't

Which would be nice if we could keep them off the field huh?
    Obie09 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $730
    Again, just to reiterate, I am not blaming CJ 100% for our struggles. I think its about 33% across the board from playcalling, Oline, and CJ himself.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,281
    When you have one "star" player on your team, that person is going to get talked about, win or lose. The spotlight is always on these players, whether them doing great, or sucking. Franchise players get the lion's share of credit when things go great, and when they go bad.

And.. This entire team is pretty bad, minus a few players. CJ is not standing out as one of those players.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,241
    You're being very generous. I don't see how we can manage to average giving up less than 30 points per game.

We are giving up 37.7 points per game... granted, a couple of those PPG are on Hasselbeck, but it's still awful either way.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    I assume it'll go down somewhat once we get away from these high powered teams..but you're right we might end up over 30PPG allowed.:anon: