Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I do agree with that......

However the end result was getting rid of both so I am not too upset.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is true

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Then why were there 9 CJ topics after weeks one and two when we lost by 30? Would have lost even if he got a buck twenty. We had much bigger issues than him yet 60% of the topics were about him. Most people look at his stats more than anything even if he ran well put didn't put up 4+ YPC. (Which he didn't 1 or 2, but I thought he did for the most part week 3).

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Because losing by 30, and never having a running game might just go hand in hand?

I mean, how long has our D been on the field in those games? And what is the number one benefit from a solid running game?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Has our defense ever shown the ability to stop anyone this year in 4 games except when Gray decided to switch it up for 1/2 a game vs the Lions? We play the worst scheme ever and will probably give up an average of 25 a game this year and we can't even score 20 without our special teams or defense making a nice play.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

They haven't

Which would be nice if we could keep them off the field huh?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Again, just to reiterate, I am not blaming CJ 100% for our struggles. I think its about 33% across the board from playcalling, Oline, and CJ himself.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

When you have one "star" player on your team, that person is going to get talked about, win or lose. The spotlight is always on these players, whether them doing great, or sucking. Franchise players get the lion's share of credit when things go great, and when they go bad.

And.. This entire team is pretty bad, minus a few players. CJ is not standing out as one of those players.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're being very generous. I don't see how we can manage to average giving up less than 30 points per game.

We are giving up 37.7 points per game... granted, a couple of those PPG are on Hasselbeck, but it's still awful either way.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I assume it'll go down somewhat once we get away from these high powered teams..but you're right we might end up over 30PPG allowed.:anon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar