Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its hard to take away anything from the first quarter of this season. I don't think we are really this bad.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just looked at the standings

yep Titans are that bad

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Jaws on ESPN just now said the Texans are the best team in the NFL because as he watched the game he thought to himself, "Man, the Texans are making this look easy." Well no ****, every team has made it look easy against the Titans.

Offense has a way to go, I mean, even though CJ had over 100 yesterday he had some HUGE holes to run through, and he still didn't look to be that fast when he ran. He still looked hesitant at times, too, which was concerning.

Defense.....don't even get me started. Actually let me rephrase; what defense?

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

In no way shape or form do I believe our running game is fixed. However this game shows that CJ is still an elite rb when given the holes!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

don't be a RollTide, stats mean jack in September.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

been outscored by almost 20 ppg and are allowing almost 40 ppg

thats pretty real terruble

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ironically... I expected their Offense to do better than it did.

Take away the defensive scores... their incredible offense only scored 17 points on us..? That'd make me worry. Especially since they only managed 14 of those in the first half.

I'm not going to say they suck... they are good, but this was surprising.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Elite? Nah... he went from bad to good after this past game.

He keeps this up and he will be upgraded.

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

:biglaugh:

I'm starting to think this guy is CJ trying to justify robbing Bud Adams blind.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Hmmmm lets see. He ran for the most yards on the texans this year and the most in a long time as well. So I guess you can say he was an elite rb last sunday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar