Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

According to most ppl on here it was impossible for him to do that in the entire season! JC, TE, Scarecrow etc..
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Lets all praise CJ for his 3.2 ypc on the season, for the amazing 24 yards in last weeks game, the 17 yards he had against the Chargers and who could forget the 4 yards he had week one. Even a blind mouse occasionally finds some cheese.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

So if he comes out with three more stinkers in a row he's back. Good to know.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

It was the blocking improved. Not to mention it was against one of the best d's in the league! First back to have over a 100 yards against them in a long long time! Keep hating my friend, you fuel me!
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude, you are seriously embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

I won over $32,000. What's your point?
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

TWW2 is just a troll, he is not a titans fan......probably a Texan fan....or some dislocated Colts fan.
  8. Aquam

Aquam Rookie

I think that about says it all. You like that attention don't you. How significant you are !!! Well done sir. You win troll of the week. More moolah for you
  9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Again, CJ is still a very good RB imo, but nobody likes a guy that starts serving crow over one game right after he criticizes players for being injured. Yes, a separated shoulder is more than being hurt. It is an injury. Pretty much impossible to play again for a few days after that. Also, you're setting yourself up to eat some crow yourself considering CJ could have 10 yards next week if the line decides to olay it again.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

This thread is now about whiskey

[​IMG]