WAL-MART is going to take over the world

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Do you have a WAL-MART sticker shock story?

I do.

OK. A new WAL-MART has just gone in about a mile from my home. I'm not real big on corporate America... I'm kinda a "stick it to the man" kind of guy... but damn... WAL-MART just bent me over for 3 bills and has me begging for more. I know what you are saying to yourself... Bipolar, what the hell are you talking about? I'll tell you what I'm talking about... I just bought 4 Goodyear Wranglers for my pick-up for three hundred bucks! Holy crap! That's cheap as hell. That includes lifetime balance/rotation, mounting, valve stems, disposal, all that bs... I saved myself the road hazard protection... that's for chumps...

so... anyone have a WAL-MART or tire buying story?

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

3. I tend to avoid walmart

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

whats wrong with Wal Mart and is it even located outside the US?

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I hate WAL-MART. I seriously do. I've bought tires before. This isn't like I just cremed my jeans over taking responsibility for my own life by buying new tires. (again) ... there have been half a dozen or more trips to places like pep boys, ntb, local tire store... whatever... getting tires is a pain in the ***. First, they are expensive, they don't really do anything but wear down. Tires suck.

I don't care if you are some tireaholic "slick" tire buyer... so you can powerbrake your tricked out acura legend up and down the road laying rubber all over the place... that's so gay. I bet you can order that crap at WAL-MART too, I'm just saying that their tire/lube was a ghost town... super cheap and really quick.

That's what I'm really tripped out by... just how quick it was done. They were like: "look! a customer!" ... I don't think I have ever been that happy about getting new tires. Cheap and fast... I can't help but think of all the time spent waiting on tires in the past.

screw WAL-MART. they are going to take over the world I tell 'ya.

7. A lot of people believe they are responsible (certainly emblematic) for a lot of financial problems here in America. They sell stuff cheap, but they do it by forcing companies to cut their selling prices and by buying cheap Chinese products. They tend to close down any store where workers attempt to unionize. And they are often considered the "merchants of death" for putting smaller retailers out of business.

There are Wal-Mart stores outside the US. Not sure where, though.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

WAL-MART is the scourge of the earth.

powerful post Starkiller. That's why I hate WAL-MART.

hey everyone... vote NO on WAL-MART tomorrow. :winker:
    [​IMG]

click meth mouth :rolleyes:

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

We have them here in Canada too. I find they're too crowded to bear. The one thing I like about them though is they stock heavy. Rarely will you go to Wal Mart only to find the item you're seeking is sold out.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

DUDE !!!!
    you skimped on the $5 road-hazard ?

whatever will you do when you run over some crap on the 24 between the Nooga and here ? sure would come in handy if you get a blowout on MontEagle Mtn. ..... there's that WallyWorld there at the South Pittsburgh / KImball exit ya know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar