Walker ripping Fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by altitan, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes. I go to games. Usually 2 per year as I live near Charleston WV and it's not very close. I spend a ton on Titans merchandise. I have spent well over $1200 this year alone actually.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'm mad the team has been losing. For sure. I don't blame people for pointing out that the team gets crappy support either though. It's true. Which is why it's got people so mad I would guess.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No one is denying that fan support is crappy. The area of contention is WHY is it crappy? And the gigantic @$$ elephant in the room is that this team has been terrible and continually ripped the fans hearts out for years and years and years now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Believe me, I know.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

$1200 is a drop in the bucket compared to what PSL holders have invested.

6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

bud adams.jpg Winning cures everything

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Right. I'm not criticizing every single PSL holder. lol

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titan FO is totally responsible for those blocks of tickets going to traveling fans.

There is a small chunk of PSLs controlled by ticket brokers, but my guess is they have lost their arsses over the last few years. Those blocks of fans are the fox hunters only caring about $

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I hope the money you guys spend gets you guys something other than seats to a ****** game and some internet bragging points.

The fans at the game suck because the product sucks, simple. It doesn't help Nashville is easier to travel to than say Tampa or Jacksonville.

#69 Scarecrow, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Why the **** would anyone buy psl's? Or season tickets? I can't think of a realistic worse purchase. I'd rather spend money on my own parking spot at the grocery store than Titans tickets. At least I'd actually save time.

The only way to show people we are upset is social media and empty seats. If anyone thinks 70,000 people are keeping that team afloat 8 weeks out of the year they have lost their mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar