Walker upset with Colts LB Walden

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Ah very nice! You go all the way down to Oak Creek? You meet some buddies out there or something?

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I have a couple friends that are servers out there so I get free stuff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Can't argue with that!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I love Delanie Walker, him and Kendall Wright are all we have on offense. Gotta get them the ball more.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This league preaches player safety and then you see someone headbutt someone without a helmet but does not get ejected!!!!!!!! That is just ridiculous. At what point do you get ejected for sh** like that?

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Any other team and he gets ejected. The Refs hate the titans and it's pissing me off. Every single game they do 1 or 2 horrendous calls that could change the outcome of the game.

The bad spot last night and stupid PI call, last week the bad punt spot that resulted in a safety. Munch is right to challenge these because they should be overturned.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

He'll get heavily fined and suspended... until the Titans play him again.

The guy didn't get kicked out because the Refs didn't see the headbutt, according to the "talking heads". I'm not saying they're wrong... but it's another case of the Refs not paying attention to the Titans when something bad happens to them. They saw Walker's helmet get ripped off... but not a SINGLE Ref continued watching the altercation? It's not like there was a lull after the helmet pull-off. They were continuously going at it. IF Walker had thrown a punch, GUARANTEE he would've been penalized.

Refs don't watch for Titan players to be "assaulted" - take the Jake Locker injury, for example. Ref was RIGHT THERE and, for some reason, didn't see the Jet player with the late hit that injured him. There was video proof of the Ref not watching Jake AT ALL.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

See it is this crap that makes me want to see the f'ing refs held to some type of public accounting, a press conference or such. I am quite sure the knucklehead should have been ejected by rules, the announcers even said so. I am sure he will be fined but he should have been ejected.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I love Walker & Pollard, the only two who show any dang emotion on this team.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I was furious when I saw it, how could you not see that! I want a fine and suspension. Player safety my a$$, get this guy off the field!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar