Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Walker vs Cook..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $472
    Why? - So we have another "WR" who could drop the balls?
    RollTide and The Hammer high five this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720

Actually Cook has really good hands and made some of the toughest catches while he was here so you really have no clue what you're talking about. Walker is the one who led the league in drop percentage last year soo yeah.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I think the jury is still out on Walker. He got such a late start due to his injury. I hope to see a lot more production soon.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720
    Let's just face it, we are not good at utilizing weapons on offense. Period. CJ is prolly the most underutilized player in the league. Even Locker's legs were underutilized
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,682
    None of our TEs have really done anything really. I've actually been surprised we don't have more designed plays to go to them.

We moved up in the draft to take T. Thompson and he's done nothing except on special teams. I halfway expect us to take a TE early in this next draft that is quick, has good hands and can block. Usually the top of the 2nd is where the best TE's start going off the board.
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152

Walker blocks on the edge of the play an (whether by design or poor reads) Johnson runs everything inside so his blocking is not being able to make much of an effect as of right now.
    RollTide high fives this.
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171

A-f***ing-men! Bingo was his name-o!

We are loaded with more offensive weapons than we've had in the last 10-15 years and you'd never even know it by the way Loggains has called plays. Best WR corps EVER, very solid TE group, the biggest offensive threat in the league (CJ) and the best OL (on paper) that we've had since 2008.
  7. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Again Stevens is the guy that is getting over paid, he is just a random guy! I would like to see thompson ! Cook seems to still be unable to run routes and remember plays. Fisher spent a ton of cap space on Finny and cooke and I do not see the results. Trading up to pick 8 and getting tavon austin not looking to good either
    Alex1939 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    I'd be shocked if Stevens isn't cut next season.
  8. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I am still shocked we ever paid him past his rookie deal. I have never seen the blocking and he catches the occasional football because nobody guards him. Add up his career catches by what he has been paid and it is a joke