Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Just started Walking Dead. Normally I am not big on the recent zombie trends. but it is getting done right it looks like.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

It has its boring.. and some "wtf?" moments.. but overall, they nailed it. I did get really fking sick of that farm, though.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

They have only done one season correct?

The opening scene with the girl, I knew then that it was going to be pretty good. And covering themselves with zombie blood was a WTF moment for me.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

2 seasons.. when is the 3rd coming? Fairly soon right?

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Season 3 starts in October.
    The bonus B/W 1st Episode was a nice gift from AMC last night..

The latest trend is apparently to bash The Walking Dead for any number of reasons..
    I say until someone can dole up a better, more honest Post-Apocalyptic horror series (which isn't happening kiddies) then shut the hell up and either watch or not..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm sort of surprised at how insanely popular the show is. Particularly that it warrants the "Talking Dead" show where they just talk about the show.

But of course I'm a big fan.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I enjoy Talking Dead..
    Wondr if anyone notices that the host, Chris Hardwick is the half of the doomed goof-duo of Bill & Jerry (along with Dwight Schrute) from House of 1000 Corpses..

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Maximum Overdrive, something similar? I think it was a Steven King movie. SOmething about machines trying to take over?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar