Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

DVR'd the re-run on Monday night. Gonna watch the episode tonight. This is by far my favorite show, so I'm excited to see it. And with the reaction this episode is getting, it's making today's work day a whole lot longer.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I started watching season 1 on Netflix a few weeks ago, and now I'm completely caught up with the current season. I really enjoy it... It's no Breaking Bad, but it's far better than most shows.

Funny to see the thug from The Blind Side who pulled a gun on Big Mike in the show.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Darabont fired all the writers after Season 1 and you can definitely see a difference in Season 2 - far more dramatic. It is no family lovefest amongst the characters anymore..

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yep. Nice to see some depth to Daryl.

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i. love. this. show.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Walking Dead has turned into The Walking Living with an Occasional Cameo Zombie Appearance.

More zombies, please.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Only part I don't like is all the kid drama. Those "touching" moments bore the hell out of me. I just skip past them. I want the zombie apocalypse, not pregnancy tests and kids.

Sadface.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

More Zombie-sphrees plx!

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Takes a good balance of writing/acting and zombies to make this show work.
    Netflix is packed with mindless, boring zombie carnage.
    That said, just like on Dexter, I wanted the kids to die. Does that make me evil?

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I've had this discussion with a friend before. When zombies do inevitably strike, children will get you killed. Or in bad survival situations. If you want to live, let others breed. Don't take in stragglers, injured or people with children.

And especially not old people. Sorry Alex and Ewker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar