Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I disagree, you always want someone around to knee cap just in case you need to get away. You would go first.:D

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The formula for zombic survival was laid out perfectly in 1978. You take over a mall and never leave. Just don't practice flying your helicopter during the day - post-apocalyptic biker gangs will ruin that every time.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

This new season is so incredibly boring compared to the first season. I understand it can't all be zombies but this whole thing with looking for the little girl and staying at the farm for a whole season where it seems there's no threat of zombies is the most boring thing ever. Last episode there was 1 zombie total and they spent 20 minutes trying to pull it out for absolutely no reason in the dumbest way possible.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I liked Season 1. Netflix; no cable. I'd like to see season 2... is anyone hosting episodes yet?... they're not on the website that I could tell.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

sidereel.com is the best way to go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

lol..

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

What?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Don't forget about the episode when the writers realized that it had been about 30 minutes without a zombie appearance and made one randomly pop out from behind a tree to attack Andrea. I think it was the second episode.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There's ten zillion other all-zombie-all-the-time movies out there yet you gotta complain about the one that takes the time to tell a story and develop characters. It is what makes the show what it is..

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Really. when you've seen one zombie...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar