Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Where did I say I want nothing but zombie killing? How about let's just have them moving around more where there's actually a threat of danger so it's interesting once in a while instead of sitting on a boring farm with nothing at all happening and no threat. You don't have to go to the extreme of constant killing but the show is at the opposite extreme. 20 minutes of boring dialogue that doesn't mean anything and is hardly character development followed by them standing by a well trying to get it out for no reason at all isn't an interesting episode.

This guy explained it better than I could

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree with the huge differences between the comic and the series

Disagree that is that huge of a deal. I take it for what it is and I like it

As an example the New Battlestar Galactica had gobs of changes from the original, and at first I did not like them. Then I just decided to go with it and I really liked that show.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL - there's an assortment of good, character driven shows that I cannot remember the names of the characters. One has little to do with the other.
    To say they aren't developing characters this season makes me think we are not watching the same show. Not like they didn't spend 20 minutes on Darrell alone this past episode.
    All one needs to do is watch 10 minutes of retarded BS like Terra Nova and you'll be praying for more Walking Dead.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ive been watching Terra Nova and I have too agree. It is SciFi 101

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

This latest episode was much better. Ending was omgwowtf?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Premise is interesting. The entire Swiss Family Robinson, happy Disney family angle ruins it completely.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And at what point did this guy:
    [​IMG]

Become this guy?
    [​IMG]

8. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

midseason finale was awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Seriously though, I would of killed that old guy and took his farm long ago. Me, bad cop, and meth dude would make an awesome trio.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It took two months, but there was finally an episode worth watching.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar