Walter’s window closing fast

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Remember a few years ago when fishface signed the former USC wr, Mike Williams, I think his name was. He had basically ate himself out of the leauge, fishface signs him, he spends the whole season in "titans fat camp" then signs the next year with carroll in seattle where, if memory serves he scored a TD against us that year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Williams_(wide_receiver,_born_1984)#Career_statistics_2

I know the guy was a bust, but it's really funny to see the Titans as the only team to literally be able to get absolutely nothing out of him. Of course... classic Fisher; classic Titans.

He did not score a TD against us though... unless it was in preseason.

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

He played 2 games for us and 2 seasons later ended up having 65 catches in Seattle.

Also, Donnie Avery seems like he's had a somewhat decent career after his stop in Nashville.

5. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

It is a disturbing trend I have noticed as well. I bet we cut Wimbley and he goes on to another team and has 8-10 sacks next year, if we cut CJ a team will immediately pick him up and he'll get 1500 you watch... To me it's appears that in many of these cases it' not the player suddenly becoming awesome again, it's the s*** coaching staff and the s*** schemes... Then again their are tons of examples where we have let guys walk for big money or greener pastures and they have sucked real good anyone remember that guy Al Haynesworth ? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar