Wand, Hartsock and Woods Practice for First Time with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Today, the Titans officially signed LB LaVar Woods who formerly played for the Cardinals and Lions. To make room for Woods, Spencer Toone was released but will likely rejoin the practice squad if he clears waivers. T Seth Wand, who was signed Monday, and TE Ben Hartsock also practiced with the Titans for the first time today.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Pretty soon they are going to need nametags to know all these new guys. The Colts used a 3rd round pick on Hartsock and we end up with him. Guess Floyd isn't the only one that drafts bad. I guess Fisher has had enough of Troupe dropping balls.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hartsock is primarily a blocker from what I understand.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Redzone help, I hope.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

All of these personel changes look like desperation to me. Not signs that a head coach has alot of faith in his "young but improving" team.

What ever... I hope it helps.

[​IMG]

6. Nash

Nash Starter

replacing your main blocking TE, replacing your swing tackle, and upgrading your 4th linebacker hardly seems like desperation, all replacable role players primarily

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm glad we're making moves. It shows we aren't giving up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar