Want to make the gameday experience better?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Scarecrow, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

voted for some AC/DC Thunderstruck.... love that band and song!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Winning games would go a long way in making the game day experience better. I've never attended a victory at LP.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Last year against Pitt was my first victory. The atmosphere was still pretty weak, that damn DJ blows and I really wish they would run over T-Rac.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I have been to two games at LP withmy first victory being in 07 vs carolina and it was an awesome experience!! The last game I went to was back in 09 when we beat the bills bad with our throwbacks uniforms!! VY and CJ played well along with scaife... good times!

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

voted for AC/DC Thunderstruck.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't think we've lost a game I've been too. At home or away. That's going all the way back to win I was a kid and Eddie George was still playing.

I honestly can't remember a lost. Beat Pittsburgh in '08. The Cardinals when Vince had his comeback. The Bears.

Maybe I'm good luck.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Ive been to two away games where we have lost and I needed to make a quick exit to avoid fights..... vs the jets on MNF back in 03 when McNair was mvp, george, kearse, mccarens. Great team but they didnt play their best that night in the meadowlands. Also was at the titans bucs game back in 07 when we lost 13-10, not fun leaving that game either. I have good luck in TN tho!

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I voted for Pitbull.

Sooo tired of Thunderstruck. It was on our college intro tape and got played the hell out in college.

I'd ready the Party don't stop.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So what you're saying is VY is better than Aaron Rodgers and Pitbull is better than AC/DC...

Sounds about right.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar