Want to win a Superbowl? I could assemble a surefire winner for next year.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

My views are different than the mainstream, and will get laughed at by most brainwashed people that just watch ESPN and follow the media (i.e. lots of people think fisher is a good coach cuz espn says so).

Truth is the mainstream is controlled by a bunch of old guys that played football when people thought that a piece of leather over your head was suitable protection. These old dudes have experienced success in a downgraded version of present day football, and since theyve already had this success and established themselves they dont really care about evolving.

It's like how a musicians best work is usually their first album or the best movie in a series is usually the first one. Once you establish a brand, you dont really have to work as hard cuz the mainstream will still keep pushing your brand on society. And most people buy it cuz they are dumb.

Thats why i must revolutionize NFL

Get rid of fisher. He is the definition of mediocrity. He is the epitome of the trap i explained above. He sucks but the mainstream regards him as one of the greats.

Sign Mike Vick. We could make this happen easily. Mike Vick will sign for the most money. He was high then hit rock bottom and lost all his money. He can be easily had. Over pay if necessary.

Vince would be a suitable back up if Vick were to get injured.

Sign Randy Moss for the future. Hes already here. If we can help him put up stats and give him money, i think hed love to stay.

Make Britt the #2 and Williams the #3. Cut Washington and gage to save money.

Cut Bo and let Stevens and Cook share snaps based on packages.

Thats it... Trade away the 1st round pick to avoid the Cap hit of a 1st round pick if need be.

Vick, Moss, Britt, Williams, CJ undeniable superbowl winning team and its actually very possible to make this happen

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

stfu.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You forgot to mention how your going to ninja attack Peyton Manning!

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Go away.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't think anyone wants to hear about this right about now.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

While I'd love for our team to've been as smart as Philly by picking up Vick- it's probably too late now. He doesn't have much time left, and one could easily see him falling off next season.

We wont re-sign Moss. And we shouldn't. We're better with Kenny Britt than with Moss. There's a reason for that. Britt blocks, Britt puts effort forth. Moss does neither.

Stevens and Cook should be playing over Scaife- and would be on any other team. Fisher just loves fat, slow blocking TEs rather than playmaking TEs.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Vick is no better than VY, he basically is an older VY on a better passing team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar