Wanted: Good, Fast Wr With Good Hands And A Knack For The Endzone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

This is how the front page of the Tennessean should read. Don't get me wrong, I am all for resiging our semi-speedy, okay handed, great route running positive locker room presence, but what about us bringing in an Impact WR, one that will come cheap, and will have a siginficant impact on our vertical passing game (provided Chow starts calling some deep assing plays) to stretch the field, and be able to catch the darn thing, ummmm....let's see someone like Chris Henry.

Fast,..good hands, good route running. Sure he loves to live on the edge a little, nothing a good coach, change of enviroment, and having more country music to listen to than he will know what to do with, he couldn't buy trouble in TN.

No serious, what do you guys think. Marvin Lewis will be trying to give this kid away....for free.

2. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Him and Pacman went to WVU together. Pacman needs to keep his nose out of trouble for 6 months. He hasn't caused any problems in a while. The last thing we/pac need at this time is Chris Henry.

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

:rolleyes: :suspect: Not to mention any names, but a few Titans could tell him where he could buy some. Or even get some for free.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I have my sights set on Donte Stallworth - hammy and all

6. Anyone for J-Mac?...

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I'd much rather have Donte. Look at how he was doing before Mcnabb got hurt.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hell no .... he wouldn't be an upgrade over Wade imo

9. Well, he wouldn't be an impact WR like we'd want, but he would be cheap and would be a good option with the deep pass...

Mainly I mentioned him because of his price tag...

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar