Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Warmack: ‘Some ups, some downs’

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,477
    Just cuz his name is so bad ass, I actually might get a guards jerz hahaha he did pretty well tonight.
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,422
    read an article had some dumb dude on twitter say warmack did bad for a tenth overall pick
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,796
    I bet super gut would have done better if he would not have held out like a skerd of getting cut chump
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  3. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,231
    Warmack will get better over the next 3 games. Once he starts to gel with the guys next to him, and gets that nervousness out of him, his ability will come through. I am sure Cooper and other 1-2nd round guards will have their weak moments as well.....
    Titanup1982 and Titan43 high five this.
  4. luvyablue256 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $127
    We also can't forget how much faster and advanced the jump is from college to pro. It's easy for a rookie to make mistakes. He'll be fine by week 1
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,147
    Warmack had a solid first game. More interested to see how the big fella does for 4 quarters.
  6. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,542
    :biglaugh:
  7. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    Did you guys see the special on him? Then him with his helmet off? Dude looks young, like still suckles his mama young. He will mature, no worries. Just needs to put his fear of the men across the line from him away and realize he can push them around. He'll get there.
  8. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $555
    I'm ready for him to go against james harrison from the bengals next week to see how he mans up. I understand harrison is a DE, but I'm sure he'll stunt inside a few times.
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $208
    Overall I was happy with Warmack's play yesterday. He definitely made some mistakes, but it was his 1st ever start ... I wasn't expecting him to be perfect. But I did like what I saw out of him from the most part. I think we will see some big improvements over the next couple of weeks from him. He is a hard worker, and has the talent/size needed to succeed.

We also have to remember that this is basically an entirely new OL (except for the tackles). It will take time for everyone to gel. I thought this game was a good 1st step though.

And while mistakes were made by everyone on the OL last night, I saw some holes open that we didn't get to see a lot last year. I know its only preseason, but I think it is very promising for the run game.