Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Warmack: ‘Some ups, some downs’

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    Really guys? Really? First NFL game ever and he missed a week of practice and now he's a bust. Really glad some of you guys don't run the team. A guy has one average game and he would be insta-cut. Have some gosh darn patience for once in your life.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    Right my ass, he played fine all things considered. You just love going opposite of whatevers popular, you dont know shlt tho.

SEC all day son.
    GoT high fives this.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

The only issue when we drafted was Warmack or Fluker. Which one, both will be pro bowl players.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    but one of them went on Twitter talking about how he is an idiot, so the decision was kind of easy
    • Tip Jar Donor

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    If it were up to you guys CJ, Britt, Hunter, Griffin, McCarthy, Warmack, Locker, and Stevens would all be gone and we would be worse than the Jags. Is that what you guys really want? We would literally have nothing but scrubs.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,807
    blah blah blah

sign your slotted contract and get your giant gut into TC
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,807
    well if it was up too me 'la Vagician' would be elsewhere for sure

not sure what concensus you are getting about any other players
    • Tip Jar Donor

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    I'm with you guys on Griffin. I have read multiple posts saying they wanted those guys out at some point during their careers here.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Warmack and Hunter are really the only 2 listed that are so far just unreasonable expectations or people were going to hate them no matter what. Everyone else definitely has their faults.