Warmack gets a “wake-up call” in first game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

that was like horrible horrible deja vu

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That was without question my favorite play of the game. And probably the most important.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

No, actually he definitely did not.

The run play went to he other side of the line. His guy jumped at him (b/c Chance was pounding him the whole game and off course it was 4th and short), so he just let him go by and took his ass to the ground.

Then he looked up and saw Battle in a jam short, then he got up (off his guy who was still on the ground and out of the play) and pushed the pile enough for the 1st.

That's what happened, i watched that play several times. It was an all around great play by the rookie.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Chance actually struggled a lot in the first quarter. His man made the play a few times and was able to pressure Locker. But that is to be expected from a rookie playing in his first real NFL game. Once he settled in he was dominant.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Turner is who screwed up on that Battle run that Chance saved

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

True but that play was in the 2nd Q I believe, once he had settled in. The whole line actually struggled in the first Q. I'm just chalking it up to it being the first game they played as a unit. OL traditionally takes some time to gel.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep...

And he cheated the first time back in 2010 too. No idea how he got away with it both times. Oh wait... refs love the Steelers.

It's embarrassing that he's done this twice in his career (that I know of)... both against us.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Watching the game again, polumalu gave us lotss of trouble. We won't see him again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar