Warmack learning ‘chess match’

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

From columnist David Climer …

INDIANAPOLIS Titans rookie guard Chance Warmack said facing division teams a second time is part of his learning curve in the NFL.

“I’ve found out it’s a chess match,” he said. “It’s not all just about physicality. You have to have great technique and be consistent with it. Nothing’s been easy so far. I’m having to work for everything.”

Warmack appeared to perform better in the running game than in some previous games.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He also is still getting obviously blown up.

I am seeing improvement. Maybe it's just the caliber of player he's facing. We'll know more when J.J. comes to town.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'll give him a pass b/c he is a rookie. But Levitre has been our biggest bust so far.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What was up with the run on the first or second drive against the Colts? Both guards pulled and ran in to each other. I'd like to think it wasn't drawn up that way, but I honestly can't tell anymore.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Knowing Bilbo Loggians, it wouldn't surprise me if it was drawn up that way.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I didn't expect him to come in and be a superstar, but I am worried about how much he struggles. Of course he hasn't been dealt a great hand with Rob Turnstile, another rookie in Schwenke and an injured and seemingly over the hill Stewart next to him.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Takes more than being fat in the NFL.

And this is why you don't draft guys from Saban's system.

When will they learn?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Once Warmack settles in and gets comfortable with being in the league, he'll throw his weight around like he did in college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar