Warmack on Watt: He’s just another guy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I honestly thought it was going to be Vacarro. Right up until draft day. Boy was I wrong on that one.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was eding towards it. I wanted Sheldon with Star as my #1b. Star has been dominating over in Carolina, imagine him next to Casey right now... :brow:

3. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Some people are just getting too caught up with him saying he is another guy. He gave credit when due, he said he was a talented player. What else you want him to do? Get on his knees and praise him like an almighty god? A player will give another player credit which he did but will be competitive about it and not back down. He is not going to glorify him or anyone else. Everyone wants to be the best, players are competitive so its not really a big deal. At least not to me because I was the same way on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Reading comprehension is overrated around here!:D

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

According to football focus grades Warmack is our 2nd best O-lineman after Roos. His grade is .06 which is average while Turner, Levitre and Stewart all have negative scores.

A 0.0 score is supposed to be average.

Not sure what the complaint is.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hes dominated when pulling. As for having to pass block, the rookie in him is showing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar