Warmack placed on IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I think he bailed because he knew he wouldn't be back. They may have even told him so.

To go from "he can play with it" to "out for the season after getting it fixed" is pretty telling, I think.

He's not hurting his stock by sitting it out and getting healthy so I guess that's the best choice for him.

Meanwhile if I had millions of dollars on the line, I'd dig the tendon out with a spork and Frankenstein some rubber bands in there to play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Don't worry, I am sure no one around you will notice

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

how much are we paying him to remove himself from the team?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Agreed, but the good news is we get to phase out another Webster bust in time to see where we stand going into Robinsons second draft. Might not need to go Guard at all if Spain keeps improving and Kline shows up..

Before yesterday I was almost 100% sure we were going to be forced to invest in a Guard next offseason, but maybe not now..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Bye Chance.....Kline and Tretola will be fine....Now we go out and grab playmakers and Defensive players next off season. ;)

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Pretty telling they elevated a Corner and not an OL to the active squad.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Guess the Chance experiment is over with, this is why so many of us were angry when we took him at #10. Complete waste of a Top 10 pick!

My only worry now is that JRob will trill to replace him early in the draft. I'm thinking he's smarter than to waste a 1st rounder on a guard though. Hopefully Kline or Tretola work out, if not PLEASE address in free agency!

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We will go G in mid rounds but D and playmakers in 1&3 and 2 if we trade out of one of the 1's

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

They must be happy with Spain, Sitton and Mathis were available as good vets.
    Surprised we didn't go after them if they knew Warmack wasn't coming back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar