Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Warmack vs Cooper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 22, 2013.

?

Who would you rather have had the Titans get?

Chance Warmack 30 vote(s) 88.2%
Jonathan Cooper 4 vote(s) 11.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,685
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,220
    Warmack.
  2. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,728
    Forget the article...

You can't underestimate 'mean' and 'nasty' here. We need a presence in the middle of the our line. JJ will get Warmacked along with the rest of the DT's who face him and that's what we need now more than anything. Just like our timid D, our O-Line has been filled with 'technicians' for a while now and what we need now is some brute strength and aggression.

What that article doesn't point out is that we already got our technician in Andy for years to come. He's a proven commodity in that department. On the other side, beside Big Country, just imagining some "Big Country Warmackin" makes me very happy.... Also, another 'mean' player might bring out the old (and elite) Stewy. Think about the quick-footed Andy pullin across the line, with Stewy/Chance 'beastin' the right side... There should be a lot of 'CJ ripping off RT' or off the right side in general...

I like Warmack on paper more than Coop for what I said above. Also, by all accounts, when its Schwenke's time, it could get even better.

Course I can't read the future, so I don't know who will be better, but for now, I'm very happy. Also, we didn't have much of a 'choice' between the two, so that will soften the blow if Coop does in fact turn out to be the better pro. On paper though, it looks like we got who we needed.

Also, doesn't hurt that we have the two best OL ever to teach the kid some technique...
    nbtoppers2, Alzarius, SawdustMan and 3 others high five this.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    ^^ What he said.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    I voted Warmack simply because Levitre is the same as Cooper IMO, both nimble pass blockers. Warmack is the bulldozer we lack inside.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    Warmack ... thats who I wanted all along anyway
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $534
    The last couple of years our OL has been pushed around by opposing DLs (insert image of Amano vs the Colts). We need some hard nosed guys with a little attitude that won't let **** like that happen. I think Chance is exactly that guy (so is Schwenke for that matter). I can see Warmack blowing DLinemen up. I'm pretty sure CJ wont mind running behind someone doing that.

Cooper will probably be good as well, but I really think that Warmack was the best fit for us (and the better player IMO). Watching his interviews he really seems like he wants to learn everything he can from Munch and Bruce and is all about football.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    Rob Turner is another guy we added that plays with an attitude.
    nbtoppers2 and LANGSTER high five this.
  8. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,704
    Warmac. Love his game, and also love his attitude and the fact that he wanted to play here. I think he'll work well for us. I don't think I've ever said this before, but I'm actually excited to watch our OLine lol.
  9. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,136
    Would've been happy with either but preferred Warmack. For the "nastiness" factor and the fact that Munch & Co. viewed him as the more NFL-ready player. Our line needed guys who can be impact players right away.