Warmack wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Toss ziggy in there, and I agree. Floyd would be awesome, but not gonna happen.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I hope Ziggy falls. If he doesn't, Warmack or Cooper have to be taken. I'd like to take care of the O-Line for years to come.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm the same way.. Let's see if Ansah, Milliner or Star fall.. If not, let's walk away with our Guard.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I'd be very happy if the Titans could give this guy what he wants . . . . What a fit if the player you need really wants to be wanted by you.

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'd be cool with Star or Millner at 10, but not Ziggy or Warmack.

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Warmack and Hunt!!!!!!

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think Star, Ansah, Jordan, Mingo, and Milliner would all have to be gone before we'd consider taking a guard that high. Even then, they'd probably try to trade back.

Just from what I'm seeing/hearing lately I'm pretty sure Star will be there. Just don't know if the Titans would take him or not. For some reason I have this weird feeling in my gut they're going to reach for a CB like Trufant (obviously I wouldn't want that to happen, just what I feel like will happen).

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If the titans are truly serious about being a bigger tougher team then they have to take Warmack ifs he is there or trade back 5-6 spots and take Fluker.

They want to be more physical, they want to help out Jake locker this is the way to do it.

Everybody keeps talking about Star, i like Sheldon Richardson better with that pick.

9. Carp

Carp Starter

Pass on Richardson every time. Starr would be top 5 pick if he had zero health issues.

I want Warmack as well, or trade down and take Rhodes/Trufant and draft Warford in the 2nd. I've also come around on the Lane Johnson idea, to draft him and put Stewart at Guard. I like Lane Johnson a lot.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I will be happy with Ansah, Jordan, Milliner, Star, Floyd, Richardson, Cooper, or Warmack.

I'm not a big Mingo fan. His size and the history of early LSU busts worries me.

Trading back to get an extra 3rd would be great.

Corey Chavous was interviewed on one of the local radio stations and he was saying that in his opinion their are only about 15-20 1st rnd graded players in this draft, but their are about 45 2nd rnd graded players. So if we can trade back a few spots and still grab a 1st rnd graded player then we could end up with 3 2nd rnd graded players using our 2nd and 3rd rnd picks. He actually had none of the CBs rated as 1st rnders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar