Warmack wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Screw if it's a boring or not so sexy pick! I want the best OL in the league and see us running all over teams.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It also won't be boring if he can pancake JJ Watt.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Well that removes Cooper from our board if that is the goal.

4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

It wou
    It would be worth the pick just to see anyone pancake J.J. Watts once in a while. We can see that show two to three times a year for the next few years for sure.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yeah, I was thinking Warmack when I wrote that. He is my preferred choice at #10. Improves the whole offense from day one.

6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Warmack looks like a Titan to me, Cooper as well, maybe it's the Carolina blue. The great thing is we can do no wrong with either of them. Teams like Buffalo and Oakland on the other hand are in tricky predicaments draft wise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar