"Warren Report" on Pacman Vegas ordeal

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

If you seriously mean that? Oh my:rolleyes:

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The VY video looked more controlled than a strip club environment. Kinda looked like a stage environment to me. Not too big a deal. Famous people will do that sort of thing. What you don't want is him mixing with the crowd. That's where you get into trouble because eveyone is on the same playing field then, and the non famous drunk person wants to bring the famous person back to earth.

I'm just proud that he had his shirt on.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

As far as stupidity goes? Not at all. Let's not forget that Vince scored a 6 on his wonderlic, a feat not even Pacman could match while intoxicated- I'm sure.
    Vince seems to have that same problem where nothing registers in his brain.

Of course PacMan is more violent, but that might be the only difference. VY is pretty bad at making himself look like an idiot and placing himself in bad situations, it's just that no one brings guns to male nudie parties.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's the only difference between a Cat and a Lion too.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Understand, I'm just saying they're similar as in immaturity and stupidity goes. And how it will be the downfall of both. Nothing more.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fair enough.

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Its got nothin to do with me getting out more its about potentially putting yourself in a stupid situation. Sure it was a controlled environment and everything was cool but all it would of took was some drunk fool to grab VY the wrong way and all hell would of broke loose. I got no problem with him going out to clubs and having a good time but why draw more attention to yourself that's not needed? Do you ever see or hear Bulluck doing anything remotely close to that or guys like Griff,Fin who are both young and make a ton of money?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not one of the guys you mentioned here are on a Vine Young pedestal. They might get into the same exact stuff away from football, but because they're not under the microscope Vince is under it goes unnoticed.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think it breaks down for me that VY is immature [at times overly so] while Jones was just stupid.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and immature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar