"Warren Report" on Pacman Vegas ordeal

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Sounds like a typical Pacman story,i wouldn't have expected anything different.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I miss Pacman like I'd miss a bad case of jock itch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Jesse is gone?

4. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

i hope one of the other teams picks him up, only so kbritt can put one of his hits on him. Other than that i dont think he deserves to be in the league. Any man would kill for a chance to be in the league and well without bringing up his past run ins, he didnt care that he was chosen he felt like he was needed

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd like to see him in the UFL.

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i would like to see him arena 2 football. because that isnt broadcast on tv.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's just one sign of his arrogance/thoughtlessness. I'm not superstitious at all- but I wouldn't be on the cover of Madden if I were an nfl player.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Dude can't win.

He's stupid and arrogant accepting the cover of Madden which, I suppose, means every athlete who has graced the cover of a video game is.

If he'd declined the opportunity, most would call him stupid for turning down the money and publicity associated with something just about every player in the league would give their left nad to do because of some "curse".

I thought most people who believe in curses tended to be those lacking in the mental abilities department.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I have this same question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar