Was comparing Hass to KFC really that crazy???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Explain this toonie tuesday thing to me...

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

A toonie is a two-dollar coin in Canada. So Toonie Tuesday is sort of like the McDonald's Dollar Menu (which we don't have in Canada, BTW), except at KFC and only on Tuesdays.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yeah, no beef at India McD's. Some other interesting McDonalds I have seen:

Thailand: Pork burger; broccoli and cheese pies
    Philippines: McSpaghetti, Fried chicken called Chicken McDo and rice
    Atlantic Canada: Lobster dogs

Another thing I found strange. Even though they went under in North America Kenny Rogers Roasters is huge in Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines.

4. xpmar9x

Interesting, also... I didn't know that KFC had french fries.

5. xpmar9x

McDonalds is nasty anyways (besides their fries), I don't know how anyone tolerates that food.

6. The Hammer

It is a Canadian thing. We actually adjust our legal tender to match inflation. So that way we do not have to fart around with one dollar bills which today have little value. We also just eliminated the penny. Which costs more to make than it is worth and is nothing but a pain in the ass.

7. The Hammer

Yeah, we are different there too. I remember years back a guy at work who had just moved up from Georgia complaining about KFC here lol.

8. xpmar9x

Popeyes > KFC

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

Big time! They are new here. Just came a few years ago. My mom's boss bought the franchise rights for the city they live in. A city of 350,000. Figured he would open up one because of the large Muslim population there and the fact Muslims love Popeye's. In less than two years he ended up with three locations and is building a fourth. Was a brilliant business move.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

x10000000

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar