Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Was the Pro Bowl better this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604
    The 2012 Pro Bowl was a joke of a game, but what about this years?

Roger Goodell has threatened to cancel the game if the competition didn't improve, so did it?

Will there be future Pro Bowls?
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Personally, didn't even watch it. Last years was too much of a joke for me to endure that again.
    Ensconatus, SlidePiece and Scarecrow high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604
    I wont even lie, I fell asleep before the half and when I woke up it was like 50somthing to 21.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Sounds real fun.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,888
    Meh, I could care less one way or the other. Have not payed attention to an all star game since I was 15.
  6. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $316
    I hadn't watched it in two years, watched about 15 minutes of it this year and it was even worse than I remembered. It should not exist.
    Ensconatus and The Hammer high five this.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I watched it and I have to say it was one of the better games in a long time. Supposedly Peyton had spoken up to guys before the game and told them they needed to play hard to save the game. I enjoyed it. Jeff Saturday (NFC) was able to snap the ball and have one last play with Peyton which was pretty damn awesome. Definitely not a colts fan but as a football fan that was a very special moment.

Also JJ Watt cut his finger up and was bleeding and played through it, as much as I hate the texans that dude is a beast. He even played some TE. Overall I think they played hard enough to save the game for another year.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    Yea I think they played hard enough to save the game. It looked like a pretty cool game.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    LOL I do remember seeing a highlight of JPP (at CB) vs Watt (at WR)
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,604