Watch nfl games on computer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

well this is kind of a funny story but. my friend chase dosent have nfl network and he wants to watch his team (the cowboys) so i did a quick search in yahoo and found something in 10 seconds..

http://www.sopcast.com/download/

from what i see that pretty much has every sports network.. it even has titans radio.. i havent seen video yet but thats only because the game isent till tomorrow. its 100% free and 10 times better then TVU. it dosent buffer every 10 seconds like tvu. quality is 10 times better to.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I love the internet. No other chance do I get to watch the Bulls or Titans play then this stuff.

3. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

hmmm...looks sweet...

what is the titan channel?

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

5. Sopcast is inconsistent, they say a titans game will be streamed, but sometimes, it never happens, like the colts game...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

be happy you have a chance to see anything.

7. Do you ever get the chance to watch the titans or bulls on t.v down under?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Titans only if they are on MNF or SNF. Sometimes they may get on Fox if playing an NFC team. (or playoffs)

Bulls are rare, only on ESPN on Wednesday Night or Saturday Night (over there). Though now Fox Sports channel on payTV is carrying games and they are on sometimes, like on wednesday :brow:

9. The titans - bills game is on sopcast channel 14470...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i can't find it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar