Watch out NBA, the Rockets are coming.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

who?

[​IMG]

only rockets I know

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Dwight Howard is cancer

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Breaking

Howard is 50-50 and hasn't made up his mind.

5. GeronimoJackson

Official now. Although Dwight claims he never told the Lakers he considered flip-flopping after the initial verbal agreement with Houston. Makes sense, the media desperately wanted DH12 to stay with the Lakers. And more planted drama for the viewers.

Now Rockets trying to get the Hawks to do a Josh Smith sign-n-trade.

6. GeronimoJackson

Oh, what a surprise, it was Chris "Multiple Sources" Broussard that reported Dwight was 50/50, the guy that is late on everything and was desperate to get his.

[​IMG]

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is that supposed to say Memphis? His handwriting is worse than a 3rd grader's and he can't even spell properly.

This is the same guy that made a stupid comment about Jason Collins... It wasn't as bad as Rob Parker's comments on RG3, but it was not smart on his part.

ESPN has some unworthy little sh*ts working there. Broussard is one of them. I really wonder how some of these guys get the jobs. I hate to bring race into it, but it seems to me that ESPN goes out of its way to hire minorities these days.

8. GeronimoJackson

Yep lol.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Getting Dwight Howard definitely doesn't improve your team.

I hated the idea of him joining the Lakers, and he ended up being even worse that I could have ever imagined.

Dude is pure garbage.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You're (or were) a big fan of Bynum weren't you? If he can stay healthy the Cavs just got a steal (not to mention getting Earl Clark and Jarret Jack; if Anthony Bennett works out for them the Cavs will have a really good team next year).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar