Watching NFL Sunday Ticket on a Laptop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have the account number for my dad's Sunday Ticket, and I know I can watch online somehow.

Does anyone know how?

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

it has to go through direct tv site doesnt it?

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If you have a PS3 you can watch it on that using the account. Also you can download apps to watch it on a smartphone or tablet. I know you can also watch on a computer, but I'm not sure how.

4. RavensShallBurn

Yea... I looked around there site and couldn't figure out exactly what to do.

I have a 360... wish they had it on XBL. Makes no sense why they wouldn't.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sure it does, DIRECTV is a bunch of incompetent retards.

6. RavensShallBurn

Hopefully I can figure it out once the season starts... might be easier that way.

I only plan on using it when we aren't playing. Not a necessity. I just enjoy watching as many games as possible - especially crucial ones that make a difference for the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar