Watching the games next season

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Scarecrow, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

See I don't even watch half those shows. I really need to sit down and watch Breaking Bad though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Breaking Bad is the best show on TV right now. The first season was a little ehh, but it started during the writer's strike that year. It's been superb throughout.

Dexter started out fantastically. The first four seasons were great. It's jumped the shark since though. I keep watching because I've invested a lot of time in it and I want to see how it ends. The last season starts at the end of the month.

The Walking Dead is good. Hasn't lived up to the hype lately, but it's still a fun watch.

I lost a little interest in Mad Men during its hiatus.

3. Fry

I think my problem(more like society's problem) is I don't get reality TV. I have no interest in watching Real Housewives of Name the County. I don't care about watching people act like morons on Jersey Shore. Survivor spawned like a billion game shows just like it, so I grew out of that pretty quickly when I was a kid.

Even the channels that used to have integrity have sold out. I used to watch Discovery EVERY night when I was a kid and it slowly went the way of ratings grabs instead of documentaries. Now everything is exactly like Mythbusters, which is a show I used to like, but then everything became just like it and it lost its uniqueness. History isn't about history anymore. Don't get me started on TLC.

Dancing with the Stars. Think You Can Dance. American Idol. The Voice. X Factor. DON'T CARE. None of these people ever become famous. How many years has Idol been on, 12? Two contestants on that show have become viable.

I've watched so many sitcoms in my life that I can call the punchline before the joke is over. It's sad and repetitive.

It's all just a massive waste of time.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I do like the Walking Dead, only problem is I only watch Netflix so I am always behind. My work schedule just changes too much to justify trying to commit to something like that.

5. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Only shows ive ever been commited to are Game of Thrones, breaking bad, walking dead even though i thought the last season was awful.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Agree with everything, but there's no way in hell I'm canceling my Netflix subscription. It's just $8 a month, and I never watch cable (outside of ESPN/NFL Network).

Netflix is awesome... and I do not understand people when they say Hulu is better. No it isn't... Hulu is pure garbage. I did a free trial of it twice and cancelled both times. Why pay $8 a month for it when you still have ads and the selection is awful. They don't have the good shows. Netflix does. And whatever is on Hulu is also on Netflix. The ONLY advantage of Hulu is the up to date episodes.

My queue has roughly 150 quality movies, documentaries, and TV shows. Hulu can't come close to that.

Not saying you like Hulu... Just stating the fact that it sucks.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I had Hulu for a short period of time because I wanted up to date shows, but I only watched like one season and decided to get rid of it. It just doesn't offer as much.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You are a retard for not watching Breakng Bad.

My friends think I've been brainwashed to spread the word about BB and that it's not that good of a show. But they cream their pants for TWD.

BB is so far superior to TWD that those who are obsessed with it are basically choosing Joe Flacco as their QB over Tom Brady.

Sorry Seth MacFarlane, but it's the truth. BB is my favorite show of all time and I need to watch The Wire.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am watching BB right now, starting off interesting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

I've thought about going back since they added The West Wing, but it still irritates me that I can't get DVDs and stream for the old price. If HBO and Showtime didn't want to do their own thing I'd go back, but I can't watch The Sopranos or The Wire instantly on Netflix, so screw it.

I have free sites to use, just too lazy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar