Way to douse those rumours Daunte.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Daunte needs to go to Oakland. I'd love to see that Moss/Cullpepper thing blow up in the Faders face. :ha:

3. maximus

maximus Starter

I like Daunte but anything that invovles blowing up in the Faders faces, I am all for

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

With the players the Raiders have at WR and RB Cullpepper could be a real stud in Oakland IMO.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's what makes it interesting to me. It almost makes sense for them to go after him. Just like it makes "sense" for Denver to get T.O. :brow:

They could start 5-0 and end up 5-5 and then just implode from there.

'da faders...;)

6. maximus

maximus Starter

I have heard that there is a possibility that he could be in AZ next season. I think it unlikely because there is no major body of water nearby that could allow for a boat party

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

From my understanding Daunte blew up in a few faces on the love boat cruise

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Lake Havasu Arizona is a huge party place.

9. I think Daunte would be a good fit in Arizona if it wasn't for Warner signing that deal. He would be a good fit in Oakland cause of Moss and I'd love to see them tear up defences like they used to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar