Wayne gets resigned

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Hardly. They are going to be killed in the cap here in about 2 years. Quick question wino, if Bill Polian knows what he is doing then why is he spending around half his cap on 3 offensive players.

2. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

I've been reading this statement on this board for 3 years. Hasn't happened yet.

Obviously 'cuz he thinks that's going to work. Only time will tell. But I feel safe with Bill Polian at the controls. He's a master at finding hidden gems in lower rounds, and his scouting staff is top-notch.

Again...ask around the league. Polian is one of the (if not THE) most-respected GM's in the NFL. You don't get that respect (and the title of "GM Of The Year" 5 times) by making stupid decisions.

3. Yvette

Yvette Starter

If we say it long enough we might finally be right (the jags did that with us for 4 years), but since there may not be a cap any more...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You become 5-time winner of "GM Of The Year" by kissing alot of butts.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

The DOLTS rule regular season awards. I suspect the NFL will abandon the post season and just declare the DOLTS goodest team of the year

6. maximus

maximus Starter

In case you didnt get the memo, football is a game played by 11 players on offense defense and special teams. Teams in the NFL are allowed 53 players. Spending all your money one 3 players wont work. If you want to see how to win a SuperBowl, cut Manning(he'll choke, as usual), and follow the Patriots Pattern.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It can be argued that James means more to the team then Reggie Wayne, they already have an excellent WR in Harrison and a decent #2 (but overpaid #3) in Stokely.

Isn't Edge the one who makes the play-action aspect of their offense work (outside of Manning)?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gunny, I think that they feel they can get that with another back.
    I don't like the Colts at all but I'd rather have Edge over CBrown.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They didnt when Edge went down a few years ago.

10. I personally feel that Reggie Wayne gives more value to the team than Edge does. When Harrson's double covered Wayne will be there ready to make a play. I think it was a good decision to keep Reggie at the club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar