We got an extra 4th rounder as a compensatory pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

RB's that could be around then ..... (depending on who you ask)

Kevin Smith - 2500 yards and 29 td's last year
    tashard choice - "intangibles" "leader-type"
    Steve Slaton - can do alot of things well
    Justin Forsett - another guy who may fill a need as a 3rd down / returner

I like the running backs here
    feels like as good a time as any to take a gamble

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The more the merrier. I bet there will still be some good talent around there in this draft.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

My guess is Smith is long gone by the 4th round. Considering the 4th rounders are late in the round (including the Dallas pick if we make the deal for Pacman) I'm guessing most of those guys will be gone. There will be value at other positions like OL.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

In Madden, you can turn that into a couple of first rounders in no time. In the real NFL, I'd still be happy to trade up into the 3rd. We need talent, not players.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tashard Choice's intangibles are the 'i'll run you the eff over' and 'this is what a juke looks like' type.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I love 4th rounders, you get the whole night to reset and look at the available players left on the board. There always seems to be a good amount of players that fall for some unknown reason that go in the first 10 picks on day 2, solid players. I like.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

isn't the 3rd round day 2 now?

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Correct.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

ugh, as if the first day wasn't long enough. it's like an hour between picks.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

They actually shortened the time between picks, if I'm not mistaken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar