"We have a plan"-Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Those words came from Head Coach Jeff Fisher earlier in the summer and I am not sure about you guys and gals to this point early in the season still not real sure what that plan is and hope they reveal that plan sometime real soon. The Best as I can see the hardworking front office just got as many bodies as they can find and hoping they stick and are good enough to last the season and anyone that shows promise they will cut and take the cheaper and less talented player. The Defense as of the first pre-season game and its just that a pre-season game but the defense looked the better of the two sides of the ball and obviously things will get better once VY is in there but the offense just looked very thin in terms of its options to get the ball to people.

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

They won't reveal the plan, because then the opposition would find out about it. Fisher "had a plan" last year. I don't need him to reveal his plan to me for reassurance. I saw a lot of improvements in our defense last night. Part was due to Finn and T. Brown starting. I didn't see much from Fowler, but Tulloch was always around the ball. He didn't make any eye catching plays that I saw. I think that VY will start the magic that last night was lacking next week.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Didnt I hear that quote in reference to the offseason ahead a cpl months ago??? lol

But really, I hope Fisher has some great ideas for this team this year

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You saw part of the plan last night. Lots of short stuff. It will be a ball control offense using the pass and the run.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

^ Which isn't bad because with Vince in there we will move the ball 5 times better then with Kerry

6. The plan so far looks like a stout defense and power running that isnt being established right now. Things will change with Vince at the helm.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People looked too far in to that quote. It's just something he said. He didn't actually mean, 'we're doing crazy things because of our plan'.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince is going to start blocking?

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Agreed. One of those rare times.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

In a dark alley yesterday, amongst the lowest of the low, I met a dark figure who I will only refer to, from here on out, by his fake name to protect his identitiy. The dark figure showed me the plan. He did. I saw it. And what Billy Volek showed me, I should never repeat, but I will give it to you now anyway. The plan. It was called. "Madden 08 Players guide."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar