We Have a Top 10 Defense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by abc2330, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Defense has been very good lately

Was very solid Sunday

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

We get pressure pretty often compared to the league average. In fact, it's baffling how few sacks we get considering how often we come close. Hoping they can get there just a little quicker more often in the 2nd half of the season.

3. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

I think you're bang on the mark here.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Not odd considering one of our edge rushers is Derrick Morgan.

Whom has made a career of just getting constant pressure but a limited number of sacks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

so we have a pash rush?!

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

cant you not read? he said we aint not got no pass rush!!

#26 JCBRAVE, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
    • LOL LOL x 3
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

When our edge rushers quit over-running, or getting pushed up field and out of every play I'll be happy with the DL and OLB's. Everyone behind them have been solid.

8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

The linebacking corp took a lot of heat this off season, but they have absolutely been the glue to this defensive unit. Wesley Woodyard has been an absolute stud this year, and Jayon Brown keeps getting better and better every week.

I've been increasingly impressed with our defensive unit that past few weeks. I still think we need to look at adding pass rusher or two (DL and LB) early in the draft next year, but as for this team right now, they're doing as much or more than I could ever hope for.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Woodyard is a stud. Dude had like 20 tackles last game!!! Two very cruicial 4th down stops. The guy is looking to def get paid.

For next season i wouldnt mind if we got a guard or two and just load up on defense.

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Again, they are playing well, but let’s remember...

Miami, Indy, Cleveland, Baltimore. All bad offensive teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar